DM: Data Mining Software Vendors

From: Kurt Thearling
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

As part of my work in data mining and database marketing, I have been
tracking all of the data mining software vendors (currently there are
more than sixty).  I've recently translated this information to HTML
and
put it on the web.  You can find it by going to my home page
(http://www.santafe.edu/~kurt).

Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections.

- kurt

Kurt Thearling
Exchange Applications