Re: DM: Database desing for a marketing application.

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:07:50 -0400 (EDT)
Srikanth,

      You can take a look under Case Studies on
http://www.nautilus-systems.com/.
There are several marketing-related projects, from pharmaceutical
sales to
credit cards. I don't know which one is most similar to what you're
looking for.
We would be willing to answer any questions you have about the
solution.
        -- Dorothy Firsching

At 05:30 PM 8/5/97 -0500, Srikanth Jagannath T 211 R G-Floor WS
blrsn47 wrote:
>Hello,
>       I would like to know as to where I can find a practical case
>       study on the net for marketing applications. I would also
>like to
>       have atleast a brief of the solution to that particular case
>study.
>
>       Thanks
>       Regards
>       -srikanth