periodic instructions

From: (Kamal Ali)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,
        Areyou going to periodically post instructions on how to
        subscribe to your dmine mailing list? i am on it but have
        forgotten how to subscrie and my friend needs instructions!
thanks,
Kamal.
Kamal Mahmood Ali, Ph.D.                                Phone:    408
927 1354
Senior data mining analyst,                             Fax:      408
927 3012
Global Business Intelligence Solutions, IBM             Office: ARC
D3-250
        IBM: http://direct.boulder.ibm.com/bi/tech/mining
        IBM/GBIS Internal web pg: http://datamining.ibmus2.ibm.com
        Personal web page: http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ali
Woody Allen: I dont want to achieve immortality through my work...I
        want to achieve it through not dying.