DM:Introductions

From: Mr AJBarton
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:30:06 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

I am a B.Sc. student at the University of Victoria and have recently
completed an eight month work term for the National Research Council
Canada, where I designed, implemented, tested, evaluated and
documented a data mining system. This system uses Quinlan's C4.5
algorithm, which will be modified by a PhD student and a Senior
Research Scientist in their continuing research, to mine through
aerospace data. This experience opened my eyes to Knowledge Discovery
in Databases and as such I subscribed to this mailing list.

Thank you,

Alan Barton
B.Sc. Computer Science/Math (3b)
University of Victoria, BC, Canada