Re: DM: Information on Data Warehousing certifications?

From: Eric A. King
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
Gajre Sudhir wrote:

> Hi All:
> I was wondering if anyone out there knows of companies/organizations
> offering certifications in Data Warehousing or Data Mining?
> Please email me the information if you know about any certification
> programs.

Mr./Dr. Sudhir:

Although the course is not yet certified, you may also want to review
the
course description and syllabus offered by The Gordian Institute
entitled
"Data Mining: Principles and Practice."  You will find details at
http://www.gordianknot.com

           Advanced Software Technology Consulting & Training
                     American Heuristics Corporation
           Eric King                   Direct: (281) 364-9882
           Business Development     Corporate: (304) 547-4201
           eric@heuristics.com      http://www.heuristics.com