DM: Thanks and new questions

From: Wei-Min Pan
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:17:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks for all the information of the book on neuro-fuzzy.

I am now working on neuro-fuzzy system. I have following question
about
neuro-fuzzy , neural network and fuzzy system.

1. On the initialization on neural network.
When the gradient base learning algorithms(like Bp and so on) are
adopted, if the initialization error of neuro-network state is small
or
at its minimum , could I think that the initialization of the  neural
network is good? Or simply say that: the objective of the
initialization
of neural network is to persuit the smaller initialization errors.

2.The construction algorithms of neuro-fuzzy.
For neuro-fuzzy system, I think that the system model can be
construted
before the learning process based on the information provided by
samples. Does any one have done thus work before?

Thanks in advance

Wei-Min Pan