Re: DM: Genetic Algorithm

From: Tjen-Sien Lim
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 23:51:25 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Gajre Sudhir <SGajre@usa.capgemini.com>
   Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:25:04 -0500
   Sender: owner-datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com

   Hello All:
   Can anybody out there point me to some web site for papers or info
on
   Genetic algorithms, please?
   Thanks.
   Sudhir

GA Archives at http://www.aic.nrl.navy.mil/galist/ .

By the way, I inquired about software that uses Evolutionary
Algorithms to solve supervised learning problem a while ago. My search
returns only 2 programs so far:

   GIL (this one is rather old -- 1991, and no instruction to run it
      at all)
   AGABIL (can't handle numerical attributes yet)

Doesn't anyone know other software? Thanks.