DM: RE: CSI DVW Preservation of "Nearness"

From: Beck, Hal
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:03:23 -0500 (EST)

Warren suggests that
        "Since the original announcement was posted to
> datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com, it would be nice to have an explanation
> posted to that list of what the marketese really means."
I, for one, would appreciate this. We all have customers who depend
on our thorough understanding of the tools we use; otherwise, how can
our customers, or ourselves, have confidence in our interpretation of
the analytic results. Thanks Warren.

Hal Beck