DM: Report query.

From: Tom Osborn
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:21:42 -0500 (EST)

Sometime in the last year there was a short article in New Scientist
on a
published report on Data Warehousing and Data Mining, and in
particular
case studies which indicated many industry sites had not done well in
terms of dollar return.

I recall the report cost 250 pounds - but can't find the article.

Would someone be so kind as the tell me the reference details and
where
to get it? [I've searched all the New Scientists at home that haven't
been attacked by Textas, Glue and Crayons - another source of noise
and
corruption for Data Miners to worry about!].

Ta, Tom.
--
Dr Tom Osborn,                             Don't forget the three
R's: