DM: Re: your mail

From: wang yongjiang
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:20:00 -0400 (EDT)

        (a) you will need to divide BOTH your active customers and
churners into train and test partitions
        (b) you might wish to use a decision tree to help you select
your
inputs (CARTŪ (tm), C4.5, etc)

 | Dan Steinberg             | FAX (619) 543 8888              |
 | Salford Systems           | VOICE (619) 543-8880            |
 | 8880 Rio San Diego Dr     |                                 |
 | San Diego, CA 92120       | http://www.salford-systems.com  |