DM: Updating the Data Mining software list on St@tServ

From: Thierry Fahmy
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Data Miners,

We plan to update the St@tServ site (http://www.statserv.com/) soon
with
more services. This site is visited by the statistical community and
people
looking for information on Data Mining. The traffic is increasing by
10%
every month with an average of 300 visits per day.

We will soon do some advertising to increase the traffic.

We have a listing for data mining software which is very often
visited, but
some visitors have complained because references for some companies
(some
are major actors) are almost empty.

We would appreciate if you help us in getting this page better by
supplying
us with fresh information.

I have added a listing that can help you in submitting us the
information,
if after your check you notice there is some missing or inappropriate
information.

Thank you for your help,

Sincerely,

Dr. Thierry Fahmy

************** LISTING OF REQUIRED INFORMATION *******************
If some of the terms bellow are unclear for you, please visit
http://www.statserv.com/datamsoft.html

Company :
Company Web site :
Product :
Product Web site :

** Put X if this feature is available in your product

Link Analysis ->
Assoc.          :
Sequ. Pat.      :
Seq. Time       :