Re: DM: Sensor question

From: Steve Waterhouse
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:38:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Carol,

We have a number of papers at our web site concerning data mining of
scientific sensor data:

General page for studies: http://www.ultimode.com/studies.html
Analysis of wind tunnel data: http://www.ultimode.com/wind.html
Visualising US Geological Survey Data:
http://www.ultimode.com/usgs.html

Regards,

Steve

--
Steve Waterhouse
Ultimode Systems

2560 Bancroft Way #213,
Berkeley, CA 94704

T: 510 548 8978 F: 510 845 2292 M: 415 420 3365
E: stevew@ultimode.com W: http://www.ultimode.com