DM: Dat a Mining--Finance

From: HERANANDO R. QUEVEDO
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:02:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hello ,

I am Hernando Quevedo, student of University of Andes,  and I am
studing
about Data Mining and Financials applications of DM. I would
appreciate if
you can help me with some information about Financial applications of
DM,
links, papers, tutorials, successful works about it, ideas about
facing the
problem, etc.All will be helpful.Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,

Hernando R. Quevedo A.
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES
Bogotá, Colombia