DM: Rule induction algorithms

From: Alexandr A. Savinov
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 05:48:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Where can I find on the Web information (detailed descriptions,
white papers etc.) on rule induction algorithms?

Recently I have developed an original algorithm for rule
indunction (crisp, fuzzy, probabilistic) and I would like
to compare it with other approaches.

Also, if someone is interested in commercializing this new
approach, please, let me know. (This is really new and
interesting thing.) In particular, it could be implemented
as a separate system or as a part of some other system for
data analysis.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Alexandr

--
Alexandr A. Savinov, PhD
Scientific Collaborator, Laboratory of AI Systems