Re: DM: Comparision of Different Data Mining Methods in Insurance

From: Joe Evans
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:48:59 -0400 (EDT)

There is a case study of such an application, using the Clementine
Data Mining System, at http://www.isl.co.uk/wint.html. Whilst not
very technical, it does contain some discussion of the relevant
issues. If you want a longer version, let me know and I can give you
something a
bit more in-depth.

I hope this of some use.

Joe Evans