DM: Feeding the list

From: Innaki Inza Cano
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 10:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
        Hello, Machine Learners and Data Miners not in holiday.

        I am always a reader of the messages of this list. But to feed
this interesting list, I will introduce myself.
        I am Inaki Inza, a Ph. D. Student of the University of the
Basque
Country, San Sebastian, Spain. My research interest are in improving
well
known Machine Learning inducers, combining these different
characteristics, avoiding these biases... Each classifier has
interesant
characteristics and my work is researching into these
characteristics,
with two types of goals: improving accuracy for specific situations &
improving running times for large without affecting dramatically
accuracy
level.
        I will wait you for any comments, suggestion, interchange of
ideas...
        Best regards.
Inaki Inza
Computer Sciences and Artificial Intelligence Department
University of the Basque Country
P.O. Box 649
E-20080 Donostia - San Sebastian
Basque Country
Spain

Telephone number: (+34) 943448000 (extension 5106)
FAX number: (+34) 943219306
e-mail: ccbincai@si.ehu.es