DM: Fwd: Request to Post Query on both DM and consultant li

From: Alessandro Zanasi
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 03:38:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dorothy!
Yes,  we have some experiences of that type, having worked with
Government
Health System data.
The targets were Expenses Analysis, Fraud detection and Savings
Planning.

Regards,
Alessandro
___________________________
Alessandro ZANASI
KDD/Data Mining Center
Bologna-Italy
http://open.cineca.it/datamining
___________________________

---------------------- Forwarded by Alessandro Zanasi/Italy/IBM on
06/08/98
08:10 ---------------------------

 RTPBB.SMTP3@D12AU007
 06/08/98 03:57
Please respond to RTPBB.SMTP3 @ VM

To: Alessandro Zanasi/Italy/IBM@IBMIT
cc:
Subject: DM: Fwd: Request to Post Query on both DM and consultant li

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 19:27:18 -0400
To: datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com
From: Dorothy Firsching <nautilus-info@nautilus-systems.com>
Subject: DM: Fwd: Request to Post Query on both DM and consultant
lists
Sender: owner-datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com

>From: "donald will moran" <donmoran@email.msn.com>
>To: <nautilus-info@nautilus-systems.com>
>Subject: Request to Post Query on both DM and consultant lists
>Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:30:07 -0400
>
>Can we post to both the general DM & consultants list something like
>the
>following:
>
>"Does anyone have experience applying DM techniques to the study of
>the
>determinants of high cost medical cases using standard
>administrative health
>insurance claims data?  Intended use is both R&D from a program
>development
>standpoint in a large multi-line health benefits management
>platform, and
>also development of automated screening and referral methods.

Dorothy Firsching
CEO
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court