DM: Cheapest Computer Books from A1books

From: Jing Xu
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:45:28 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry for those not interested.

The A1books online book store  http://www.a1books.com has recently
introduced a new sales plan of their computer books by O'Reilly and
IDG
publishers for the university students. These books include Perl
Programming, Java, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, CGI programming,
Client-Server Programming, etc. This plan includes 22% off the list
price, no sales tax. Moreover, you can get an additional 5% off by
using
the following discount code "ZGNZ6XUQ". So you can save at least 33%
off
the list price compared with your local bookstore prices. The normal
delivery time is 2 to 5 days by UPS.

So hurry up to buy the cheapest books. Most programming books will
cost
you only 15 to 20 bugs after the discount.

Remember, use the discount code "ZGNZ6XUQ" to get additional 5%
discount. I bought six books from A1books, it costs me only 129$. So
cheap!!! Please pass it to your friends as many as you can.