Re: DM: Book on datamining

From: iparsa
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:00:42 -0500 (EST)

Warren:

Thank you for the illuminating reply.

Just FYI but Swingler bases most of his "what-to" and "how-to"
judgments on _Neural Computing: Best Practice Guidelines
for Developing Neural Computing Applications_. It's an
out-of-print material published by a consortium delegated by
the Department of Trade and Industry, United Kingdom (and
Chris Bishop was academic advisor to the consortium!)

Kind regards,

Ismail Parsa
Epsilon
50 Cambridge Street