DM: DM Honours Project Online

From: Thomas Bradley
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:32:56 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

I have had helpful replies in the past from members of the mailing list in the past while researching this project.

I am currently at my first milestone - the end of the literature review. I would be very grateful if those of you who have the time could have a look at my work and give me any comments (or criticisms). I also feel that it provides a good introduction to the topic and may be of use to people who are new to data mining; please let me know your thoughts.

It can be found at: http://www.bradley77.freeserve.co.uk/

Many thanks,

Thomas A Bradley