DM: New software for DM, KDD, and Semantic Text Analysis

From: Megaputers
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:55:52 -0500 (EST)
March 3, 1999
http://www.megaputer.com

A number of new Megaputer solutions for data mining, knowledge
discovery, semantic text analysis, and information management
will be introduced at Federal Data Mining Symposium and
Exposition in Washington DC on March 9-10. We invite yo
to join our team at the exhibition. You will enjoy seeing new

* PolyAnalyst
* TextAnalyst
* PolyAnalyst COM
* CrossReader

With the milestone release of the component-based version
of  PolyAnalyst approaching, we invite you to download
a new animated presentation devoted to the system foundations,
functionality, and applications. Teachers may use parts of the
new presentation for the lecture materials. If you wish to discuss
a closer cooperation, please contact Megaputer directly.

--
Yours,

Sergei Ananyan
Megaputer Intelligence
Tel: (812) 325-3026, Fax: (812) 339-1646
Please visit our web site http://www.megaputer.com