Re: DM: Bibliography

From: Alex Alves Freitas
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:39:48 -0500 (EST)
Dear Dorothy,

  I understand that you maintain some book references on data mining
on your
site:

> www.nautilus-systems.com/books.html

I would greatly appreciate if you could add to that site a reference
to my
book:

Mining Very Large Databases with Parallel Processing
by Alex A. Freitas & Simon H. Lavington
Kluwer Academic Publishers. 1998. 224 pp.
ISBN 0-7923-8048-7
http://www.wkap.nl

Best Wishes,
Alex