DM: Data Mining Questionnaire - Honours Project

From: Thomas Bradley
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:00:00 -0500 (EST)
Dear All,

I am an student at the University of Paisley, Scotland and I am
conducting an Honours project on data mining.  A number of you were
very
helpful a while back while I was conducting my secondary research. I
am
now gathering primary data and it would be a great help if you could
take the time to fill out my online questionnaire.

http://www.bradley77.freeserve.co.uk/dmquest.htm

All responses will be treated in confidence and the survey should
take
only a few minutes.  The questions are simple and basic and not too
probing!

Business users should answer from their personal experience while
consultants should take one (or more if they can) situation(s) and
answer from that perspective.

This will be of great benefit to my project and I thank you all in
advance.

Many Thanks,

Thomas Bradley
http://www.bradley77.freeserve.co.uk/

Note: If anyone has any queries regarding the validity of this
survey,
please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Carolyn Begg at the University
of
Paisley:

Email: begg-ci0@paisley.ac.uk

Web:   http://www.paisley.ac.uk/