DM: Re: case studies

From: Raymond Pettit
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:45:26 -0400 (EDT)

I am developing a fairly extensive data mining course and am searching for case studies (in depth, if possible) in banking, insurance, brokerage, financial services to flesh out and incorporate into the course.  Any directions, sources, etc. would be appreciated. Note: I am not averse to scouring academic journals to cull material that can be presented in a more "practical" business setting!

Regards

Ray Pettit
ERP Associates