DM: ML in environment

From: Elias Kalapanidas
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

I am a post-grad. student who tries to write an overview about the applications of Machine Learning in air-quality and air-pollution control problems.

I would be grateful if anyone of you could provide me with useful links to similar work done in the past. I know so far of efforts made with Neural Networks, and I wander if someone else has ever tried to do the same using Decision Trees, Bayesian modeling, evolutionary algorithms or some other algorithm.

[Usually what one wants to predict is the levels of some dangerous pollutant for the next 8 or 12 or 24 or even 48 hours]

===== Elias Kalapanidas ======
==   University of Patras   ==
=  Electric Engineering Dept =

ekalap@ee.upatras.gr