DM: Mention of CARTŪ in discussions

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 13:40:54 -0400 (EDT)
Dear members of the list,

Nautilus Systems has been advised that CARTŪ is a registered trademark of California Statistical Software Inc. and Salford Systems is exclusively authorized to use the CART trademark.

To be safe, I did a global change of CART on the website archive of the datamine-l list to change it to CARTŪ. There were 318 references. I don't have time to review them all, so let me know if you come across any other CARTs that should not have been changed to CARTŪs.

Please remember to appropriately cite references you make to trademarked products.

Thank you!
/Dorothy
Dorothy Firsching
CEO