DM: Data Mine Applications

From: Vicente de Paula Correa Rabello Beltrao
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:01:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm a research in the Federal University of Pernambuco (Brazil) and I'd like some materials about Case of studies, applications of Data Mine.

I've looked at the web, but I've found materials with few informations. I'd like with all fases of datamining detailed in the study of case. Does somebody could help me ?

Thank's for cooperation,
Vicente.