Re: DM: KDD In Politics

From: Dr. Jen Q. Louie
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:26:11 -0400 (EDT)
I would suggest you look at Banton Research (Dr. Stan Banton and Serge
Dumoulin  http://www.banton.com/ ) who developed many interest
algorithmic processes. Specifically the Campaign Intelligence Systems'
spatial algorithm.

While Banton Research's tools do not necessarily follow most
definitions
of data mining -- they do make analysts aware of trends and patterns
in
their data. I hope this helps you find the answers you seek.

Dr. Jen Que Louie
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court
Fairfax, VA  22033-2441