Re: DM: C4.5 for DOS/Windows

From: jaroslaw sacha
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

Some time ago I compiled C4.5 with BC5.0. But that was long time ago,
do
not really remember how I did it. I typically use UNIX emulator from
Cygnus called CygWin and gcc (part of CygWin distribution). C4.5
compiles
well with it. I was even able to compile MLC++ and many other UNIX
packages. You can get CygWin from http://www.cygnus.com/cygwin .

Good luck,

Jarek