DM: Data Mining Using Neural Network

From: Ooi Kooi Cheng
Date: Tue Nov 16 07:37:05 1999
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to the list. My name is Christine. I am currently a final year electrical and electronic student from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.

I am doing a final year project on the development of an algorithm for data mining and knowledge discovery using neural networks. Can anyone please provide me with more information on how to go about doing this project? I am aware that it involves a technique call rules extraction but I am not very clear about the concept. Please help me if you can. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Christine