RE: DM: fraud detection

From: Huw Roberts
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:06:32 -0400 (EDT)
Martyn -

You can find out about some of the things we are doing here in BT,
including fraud detectiion and investigation, by perusing our
webpages:

http://www.labs.bt.com/projects/mining/

Also, a tutorial I and some colleagues gave at PKDD97 covered briefly
some applications in other telcos.  Let me know and I can send you the
relevant bits.

Regards,

Huw Roberts
Data Mining Group