DM: AFCEA International at the Federal Data Mining Symposium & Exposition

From: Kristin Nauta
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:58:01 -0500 (EST)

>Please join AFCEA International at the Federal Data Mining Symposium >& Exposition '99 on March 9-10 at the McLean Hilton in Tysons Corner, Virginia. For more information, see our web page at

http://www.afcea.org/DATAMINING/datamining.htm <http://www.afcea.org/DATAMINING/datamining.htm> <http://www.afcea.org/DATAMINING/datamining.htm <http://www.afcea.org/DATAMINING/datamining.htm> >

to get information on speakers, exhibitors, and registration details. We encourage researchers and practitioners of all interest levels to participate and find out more about the current and potential uses of data mining in government programs.

Hope to see you there,
Kristin Nauta
Program Manager, Data Mining
Government Technology Center