DM: Introductions

From: Srikanth Jagannath T 211 R G-Floor WS blrsn47
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 00:10:21 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Everyone,

        Good day. I am Srikanth, currently with Siemens Info. in
Bangalore,
        India. I did my masters from Australia where I did my project
in the
        area of Data Mining. Currently I am working on as to how this
can be
        used in the present project that I am involved in, this is on
        Telecommunications. I am also involved in another project
where Data
        Mining would be used in the field of marketing. I am also
interested
        in the other related field, Data Warehousing.

        My primary area of interest is Artificial Intelligence. I
hope this
        list would be of use to me in terms of knowledge as well as
making
        some new friends, which I like the most.

        So, hope to meet everyone on the list soon.

        Catch yous later.

        Regards
        -Srikanth