DM: Introductions

From: Srikanth Jagannath T 211 R G-Floor WS blrsn47
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 02:44:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

        Sorry if you have got a mail from me earlier. This is to
introduce
        myself. I am Srikanth, with Siemens Info. Currently working
on a
        Telecommunications project. I did my masters from Australia
where I
        did a project in Data Mining and from there have been doing
some
        constant reading in this area. My goal now is to apply this
Data Mining
        to the telecommunications project that I am currently with,
and also
        we are coming up with an application where Data mining would
be used
        in the area of Marketing. I hope that this list gives me some
insight
        on the practical application of Data mining, since I have not
worked
        with practical Data Mining applications. And also I hope to
make some
        new friends through the list, since this is also one of my
main hobbies.

        So hope to see you soon on the list. Catch u later

        Regards
        srikanth