DM: Introductions

From: gregdc
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:05:51 -0400 (EDT)
My name is Greg Della-Croce, I am a senior consultant with
Whittman-Hart LP.  I have worked with Midrange Computers for almost
two decades.  I have worked with both the public and privite sectors.

In that time I have  built EIS and DSS for various systems.  I am now
engaged in leading the Whittman-Hart effort to work with the IBM
AS/400 Data Warehouse systems.  Our goal is to provide client
support for users  who want to work with Data Warehousing
using AS/400 as a source or a platform.

My interest is in the practical use of Data Mining in the business
community.  How the business rules are translated into Metadata and
finally into the Cleansing/Propagation and the Warehouse/Mart itself?
What success/challenges are there in the design and construction
phases in business?

I would be very intersted in corressponding with anyone on these
topics in or out of this list!

Greg Della-Croce
GDella-Croce@Whittman-Hart.com
Comments, ideas, thoughts, and everything else here is my own opinion
not that of Whittman-Hart, its management, or anyone else but me.
Greg Della-Croce
gregdc@interaccess.com