DM: Introductions

From: Larry G. Hull
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:14:55 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

I follow technology areas looking to apply emerging/developing
technology
in projects at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's
Goddard
Space Flight Center (NASA/GSFC). I hold an engineering degree in
computer
science and a MEA.

I know a little bit about database, data mining, and so on.  But,
like Joe
Brady, I want to know more.

I'm obviously particularly interested in the possible application of
data
mining to large collections of science data.

Larry Hull

Larry G. Hull                      Larry.G.Hull@gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 522.2                             * MIME Welcome *
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center       301/286-1768 (FAX)
Greenbelt, MD 20771                  <std disclaimer here>