DM: RE: Introductions

From: John Chioles
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:14:55 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

My name is John Chioles.  I have a experience and formal education in
geographic information systems and and remote sensing.

My interest in DM stems from some of my current work with diverse
data sets
involving US demographic data and consumer spending patterns.

I cannot offer any real experience of my own with DM, but I am
striving to
learn as much as possible from the list participants and other
sources.

For related information on what my organization is involved in,
please feel
free to visit our web page at the URL listed below.

Regards,

John Chioles
Wessex, Inc.
http://www.wessex.com