DM: Introduction

From: Gyorgy Gorog
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:21:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hello everybody,

I am a Hungarian biologist turned programmer interested in biometry
and classification methods. I have a clinical laboratory software
that incorporates a pattern recognition method; it has been used
succesfully for diagnosis support in e.g. pancreatic cancer. I also
start a
project on immunodeficiency and leukaemia differencial diagnosis.

Otherwise, most professional discussions in lists like this are above
my
head; I'm listening and trying to keep track of what's where and
what's
going on.

Thanks!

!^NavFont02F01BC0007IGHHHBD2BA8