DM: Re: DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Newsgroup???

From: Harm Smit
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
Good point. This form of discussion group is somewhat outdated and so
would
be a newsgroup in the traditional form. Why not use a tool like
AltaVista
Forum ?

Harm SMIT
B3I
31 rue de l'Eglise
91430 VAUHALLAN
France
Tel. +33 1 69411863
Fax +33 1 60190981

----------
> De : Ron Hartman <ron.hartman@thinkinc.com>
> A : datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com
> Objet : DM: DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Newsgroup???
> Date : vendredi 8 août 1997 20:11
>
> A question for everyone...
>
> I love the content and thoroughness of the messages that arrive in
>my
inbox everyday from this newsletter, but I have a question to ask...

> Should there be a DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Internet Newsgroup
instead of this e-mail forum?

> Perhaps there one already???
>
> I for one would prefer to get all of this great content and
>follow-on
comment threads via a newsgroup interface vs. the multitude of e-mail
messages that are piling up in my inbox.