Re: DM: DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Newsgroup???

From: Harold van den Hauten
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 14:40:22 -0400 (EDT)
There is a newsgroup whwre I think this discussion fits:
comp.databases.olap.
I for myself prefer the newsgroup format since it is easier to follow
thread.

Harold van den Hauten - hhauten@technologist.com
The Netherlands

----------
> From: Stephen Landry <land3902@mstr.hgc.edu>
> To: Ron Hartman <ron.hartman@thinkinc.com>
> Cc: datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com
> Subject: Re: DM: DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Newsgroup???
> Date: Friday, August 08, 1997 9:41 PM
>
> On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ron Hartman wrote:
>
> > I love the content and thoroughness of the messages that arrive
>in my
inbox everyday from this newsletter, but I have a question to ask...
> > Should there be a DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Internet
>Newsgroup
instead of this e-mail forum?