DM: Case Study

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 18:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
Someone was recently asking about case studies of data mining. I just
came across one for Bristol-Myers Squibb, at
http://www.sentrytech.com/dw213.htm.
More of the information is on their data cleansing and data
warehousing efforts,
but they're certainly set up to proceed if they have not already.

Is there anyone here who knows about this project?  I've seen names
from other
pharmaceutical companies, but I don't think I have seen Bistol-Myers.

Dorothy Firsching
CEO
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court