Re: DM: RE: DataMining/Knowledge Discovery Digest

From: David Levine
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
   Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 18:40:14 -0700
   From: Victor Lobo <lobo1@rohan.sdsu.edu>
   Sender: owner-datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com

   If there was a voting, I'd vote for a "Digest" instead of
   individual mails, simply because it reduces the "clutter" in
   my mail box. Possibly it could "filter out" irrelevant mail
   (such as this is for DataMining in itself).

I second this.  It seems to be the natural evolutionary path of most
mailing lists that are very active......--dave