Re: DM: SMP and/or MPP Data Mining Software

From: Chris Nelson
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:14:44 -0400 (EDT)

You might like to check out our web page for details of
Decisionhouse, our
scalable customer modelling and data analysis software. It supports
data
visualisation, data pre-processing, decision trees, and scorecards
amongst
other things. It can analyse millions of records and runs on parallel
hardware under UNIX.

Chris Nelson,
Quadstone Ltd,                                    Tel: +44 131 220
4491
16 Chester Street,                                FAX: +44 131 220
4492
Edinburgh EH3 7RA                           http://www.quadstone.com