DM: Production mining

From: Carol Romanowski
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:20:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

As one of my assignments in my Agile Manufacturing class, I need to
give
a lecture on a relevant topic.  I have been assigned to speak on data
mining as it relates to manufacturing (he also gave me "chaos theory
in
manufacturing!!) - just the fundamentals and probably a few case
studies.

Does anyone know of materials I can use for this lecture?  It is
supposed to last about 30 minutes.

Thanks much

Carol