DM: RE: data visualization

From: Kurt Thearling
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:41:54 -0400 (EDT)
There have been several workshops and conferences on this area over
the
past few years.  The second in a pair of "Integrating Data Mining and
Data Visualization" workshops took place last weekend at the IEEE
Viz'97
conference (http://www.cs.uml.edu/~grinstei/kddvis-workshop.html).
proceedings volume will be published by Springer next April.

You might also want to check out the Information Visualization
conference proceedings (the first was in 1995, the most recent
finished
up yesterday).

- kurt

ps.  My position paper from the Data Mining + Data Visualization
workshop can be found online at
http://www.santafe.edu/~kurt/text/dmviz.shtml.