Re: DM: data visualization

From: Alfred Inselberg
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:40:57 -0500 (EST)
You may be interested in the paper "Multidimensional Detective" that
appears in the Proceedings of the IEEE Information Visualization
Conference (October 1997, Phoenix). It describes, with case studies,
the
use of Parallel Coordinates for Visual Data Mining and the subsequent
Visual Modeling of Multivariate Relations.

Alfred Inselberg