DM: Technical Information Survey On Data Mining Products

From: Thierry FAHMY
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:24:54 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

I'm currently building a list of data mining products. This list will
soon
be freely accessible on the the Net on a new HUGE (!!) site dedicated
statistics with a section on data mining (this should have an impact
on
making data mining better known by the statisticians and by people
surfing
on this site).

I will send you an email when it will be available (next week).

I need the help of the data mining companies to give the following
information. Thanks a lot for your help !!

Company :
Product :

In this section, please reply by X if the function is available in the
product.

Classification ->
        Associations rules :
        Neural Networks Classification :
        Tree Classification :
        Simple Bayes :
        k-Nearest Neighbors :
        Linear Discriminant analysis
Clustering
        k-Means
        Demographic Clustering
        Neural Networks Clustering
Statistics
        General Statistics (Means Std dev, ...)
        Regression
        non-linear Regression
        Tests (T, F, Chi2)
        PCA
        Factor Analysis
Prediction
        Neural Networks Pred
        RBF Pred
        Fuzzy Logic
        Time Series
Operating System (server only)
        Win32
        UNIX
Others
        Parallel Scalability
        Special SQL extension
        Objects created (C++ objects than can be used by other
applications)

Thanks a lot for this information that will beneficy the whole
community.

Enjoy the last hours of 1997 and talk Next Year,

Yours sincerely,

Thierry FAHMY

Dr. Thierry FAHMY
24 rue Claude LORRAIN