DM: Data Mining Vendors

From: Graham Williams
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:42:05 -0500 (EST)

I've seen a couple of mentions of lists of Data Mining products.  I
have
one myself which I maintain with links to various vendors.  It is
available as:

        http://www.dit.csiro.au/~gjw/dataminer/providers.html

Cheers,
--
Dr Graham.Williams@cmis.csiro.au                Tel: (+61 2) 6216 7042
Senior Research Scientist, ACSys Data Mining    Fax: (+61 2) 6216 7112