DM: RE: information about Data Mining

From: Torpy, Edward
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:02:17 -0500 (EST)
The following are some short articles about data mining that have
appeared in InfoWorld and ComputerWorld.  This is a pretty good sample
of the types of articles that have appeared in the mainstream computer
press.  Hope this helps.

Data mining for fool's gold (ComputerWorld, 12/1/97)
http://www2.computerworld.com/home/online9697.nsf/All/971203data

Users find tangible rewards digging into data mines (InfoWorld,
7/7/97)
http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchives.pl?97-e01-27.61.htm

Data mining's Midas touch: Data mining tools are helping companies
reap
rewards from their data warehouses (InfoWorld, 4/29/96)
http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchives.pl?dt_iwe18-96_84.htm

Ed Torpy
Associate Market Manager
SPSS Inc.