DM: PolyAnalyst 3.3 - free evaluation copy

From: Megaputers
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:55:30 -0500 (EST)
Megaputer Intelligence announces a new comprehensive data mining
workbench - PolyAnalyst 3.3 for Windows NT. The new product strictly
adheres to the point-and-click ideology so highly prasied by the
users of PolyAnalyst.

Additional functionality and features of PolyAnalyst 3.3:

* Dedicated Cluster exploration engine
* Final version of the Classification engine
* Descriminate engine
* Inclusion of categorical variables in MLR exploration
* Direct connectivity with Oracle
* Possibility to communicate directly with MS Excel
* Date variable treated as a separate data format
* Alphanumeric categorical variables support
* Enhanced layout and printing capabilities

A free evaluation copy of the software can be downloaded from

http://www.megaputer.ru

For an electronic copy of the PolyAnalyst user manual or additional
tutorial projects please contact me directly.

We appreciate the continued support of the Nautilus Systems data
mining
mailing list and hope that users will enjoy our new software.

Sergei Ananyan
Megaputer Intelligence USA
tel: 812-325-3026
fax: 812-339-1646